Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Finally!

I'm finally ready to get this blog going! Seeing all the cool blogs out there, I've really been wanting to do this for awhile now. So... first I'll do some catch-up :)



Here's our family in 2003... just Chris, me and Hailey, before Nathan was born. I really need to scan some family pics of the 4 of us onto the computer. It's about time to do new family pictures again too! I'd like to lose some weight first. My weight has been all over the chart since having these kiddos, and right now it is NOT on the lower end!...


Hailey & Daddy





Hailey & Me





Hailey & Papa





Hailey & baby brother Nathan





Hailey lovin' on her little baby bro





Happy Nathan





The kids in their usual attire





Nathan

2 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

Well, It's about time you got this blog rollin! LOL

Great pics girl!

Linda

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog!! I just started mine today actually :o)