Thursday, July 12, 2007

My newest creation...

My newest set, "Euro Delite", is for the Elite Euro "Serendipity" launch. I joined the launch group just a few days before, but I really wanted to whip something up for this launch! This will be my first season making fall clothes on ebay, and even though we are still in the middle of summer I'm getting really excited to make some cozy fall styles!

Click here to view auction




I had wanted to make a transitional set that Hailey can wear right now, and still be adorable for fall. I am already envisioning her running around in this outfit with her cute little fur-trimmed boots...

5 comments:

erin said...

BEAUTIFUL Amie!

~amber~ said...

I was back home this weekend and noticed that the quilt my Grandma made when we were babies has almost that identical fabric as the bottom of your dress. That oufit is too cute! You'll have to take a peek at my blog...I might need your help. :o(

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Great set!! I love the fabric combo you have going on too, the fabrics blend so well. I unfortunately didn't get to list for the Elite Euro launch :(

Michelle said...

So beautiful and Hailey looks adorable--late in telling you, but pics are GREAT!!!

And I want those boots for myself :0)

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Could that little girl be any cuter? I don't think so. Gorgeous! And no, Ms. Michelle *I* want those boots for myself! :o)